The Gardener Collection: Lilac Mist (B240) - Light Purple Stamping Polish
Lilac Mist (B240) from The Gardener collection is a beautifully rooted light purple inspired by the Lilac Mist succulent. This delicate yet resilient light purple stamping polish will help any fresh manicure to bloom. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint on for a brilliant pop of color.
- SUCKER FOR SUCCULENTS: The Gardener is our collection of creamy stamping polishes inspired by succulents & crystals.
- RADIANT & RICH: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- HELLOOO EUROPE: We now ship stamping polishes to our European lacquer lovers! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- unicorn box
- pastel color
- maniology stamping
- customer service
This is a great pastel color to use with the mani x me unicorn box. I absolutely love it!!
Very nice color. Not quite as intense as I expected from the Swatch on the website. Stamps nicely.
This color is exactly what I need to fill a gap in my collection. It stamps perfectly every time and very opaque. I only use Maniology Stamping polishes because the quality is solid. And the customer service is beyond any I've ever seen.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.