3-Piece Jingle Bell Rock Stamping Polish Set
We're rocking around the Christmas tree with our Jingle Bell Rock stamping polish collection.This 3-piece set brings a some wild, vibrant tones to a bleek winter night. This set of richcreamy colors stamps boldly over light or dark polishes and looks amazing as a base color for your favorite design. Set includes: Prancing Pink (B255), Lime Pine (B254), and Frosty Air (B257).
We love to hear from you. Show us your most radical manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- PARTY ON: These Christmas inspired polishes are rich, heavily-pigmented and come in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- each other
- polish application
Best pink I have!
I *adore* this polish trio. I use this pink in almost every other manicure since I've gotten it, and the blue and green are perfect shades. They all stamp very crisp and opaque, even over dark colors; as base colors, they are almost perfect in one coat (I say almost because my polish application is poor and I tend to make little streaks at the last moment and end up having to do a second coat almost always but a more skilled polisher would likely have better results!). Despite their Christmassy names, these colors are actually quite summery and bright - good for the whole year round!
Make your days merry and bright
These are fantastic. They cover beautifully and transfer my stamping with perfection. This is a great trio. The colors work together, and really show up. Love them.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.