Sweater Weather: 3-Piece Stamping Art Polish Set
Cozy up to our 3-Piece Sweater Weather stamping polish collection. Inspired by brisk autumn nights and warm wool, we've bottled up three of our coolest, comfiest colors in metallic and cream finishes. Each lush polish stamps boldly over dark hues and looks amazing as a base for your favorite design.
- Woolly (B258), a muted purple gray
- Satin Blush (B259), a metallic rose
- and Mocha Java (B260), a metallic mauve brown.
We love to hear from you. Show us your comfy mani, and let us know what you think in the review section below.
- GET COZY: This fall inspired polish set comes with 3 rich, heavily-pigmented hues each in 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- each other
- Mocha Java
Love, love, love!
The colors stamp well and go beautifully together! I love this set!
I love this set. The colors are highly pigmented. The metalic shades are beautiful when stamped on top of a matte base. The matte shade is great as a base and as a stamp color. I'm new to nail stamping but I am really enjoying these colors this fall.
I have used Wooly and Mocha Java and they are both great. Highly recommend this trio! in this picture I used Wooly as the base on my pinkie nail, in the gradient and marble. I stamped with Mocha Java.
Beautiful neutral set
These three polishes are very pretty. They also compliment each other so well. The shimmer in the two metallic polishes works so well stamping are so pretty. Definite must haves in your collection.
Favorite so far
At first, the Mocha Java would smear when I stamped, but I found that if I leave the nail alone and come back to it with a light coat of the no smear topcoat, there is very little smear (still minor smear-age). I wasn't expecting to love the Mocha Java as much as I do, but I love all 3 of these colors. They have great coverage, and the metallic is great. I initially bought this set for the Woolly, but I'm staying for that Mocha. [insert cheesy chefs kiss]
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.