Autumn Blossom: Chrysanthemum (B302) Burnt Orange Stamping Polish
Warm up with Chrysanthemum (B302), our burnt orange stamping polish. This beautiful smoldering hue is warm and inviting with a smooth cream finish. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- A NEW LEAF: Chrysanthemum (B302) is a burnt orange stamping polish with a smooth, creamy finish.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
I love it. I plan on using it during the fall for reverse stamping leaves. I can’t wait!
I have a beautiful copper color mutt mix who has some hound in him. There are some cute puppy plates out there and this color is the perfect hound dog copper / deep orange! I also know I'll get use out of it in the fall for ombre leaves and pumpkins, but I really bought it because of my dog.
This polish is much darker than I anticipated. I will wait to use it in the Fall.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.