Electro Glo Collection: Tranceland (B176) - Pastel Teal Green
Tranceland (B176) is a pastel teal green so gorgeous you will get lost looking at it on your nails. Come with us on a journey through time, space, and the high desert! Electro Glo is a collection of creamy, pastel-colored stamping polishes mused after one of the biggest EDM festivals in the U.S.
- A SOFTER SIDE OF NEON. These pastel shaded stamping polishes will blow your mind + melt you heart.
- ELECTRO GO COLLECTION is mused after the lights, sounds, and attendees of the biggest EDM Festival.
- SET OR INDIVIDUALLY, YOU PICK. Load up with our 6pc set or buy individual colors that grab you.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- Summer nail shenanigans
This is a great light aqua color. Shows up well over black, which is kind of a rarity.
Lovely polish and OH SO SMOOTH! Nice coverage and great stamping!
Such beautiful colors!
Color is fantastic! Pretty pastel!
First try of BMC's stamping polish. Does not disappoint. Perfect consistency. This color is wonderful for Summer nail shenanigans.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.