Essentials Bright Collection: Sunrise (B193) Sunny Yellow Stamping Polish
Sunrise from our Essentials Bright collection is bursting with color. This warm, sunny yellow hue is ripe and ready for stamping. Create bold stamping lines or paint a fresh coat over the entire nail for a bright color pop!
For tips, tricks, and application, check out the Nail Academy tab on our website for all the information you could possibly need for the art of nail stamping!
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page! *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, and Stearlkonium Hectorite.
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- BRIGHTS COLORS: Summer Cruise, Lilypad, Hottie Tottie, Sunrise, Orange Burst, and Violet Waves.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- coat yellow polish
This color is a bright golden yellow and it covers in just one coat . I really like it.
It picks up and stamps great, and it also looks amazing as a base color.
The color is good, a very orange yellow. But it is by no means opaque and it is the only one of my 40+ Maniology polishes that does not cover in one coat. In fact, it took three coats and I started to wonder if I had accidentally bought a sheer polish. Very runny compared to other Maniology polish. Maybe I got a bad batch?
This is a beautiful shade of yellow! I will say, it is a little sheer, but I threw a nude shade underneath and it was perfect! You could also do 2 coats of the yellow and it would be good too.
even color throughout the stamp and vibrant its just gorgeous
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.