Grimm's Nightfall Collection: Glass Slipper - Blue Metallic Stamping Polish
Our Glass Slipper bright blue metallic creative art nail stamping polish is brilliant and enchanting. Fine dazzling glitter over vibrant, lively blue lets this polish shine no matter what the occasion. Stamp over your favorite black or pair with our Happily Never After nail plate collection for double the trouble.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- SWEET DREAMS: Grimms' Nightfall metallic stamping polishes are inspired by darker details of Brothers' Grimm fairy tales
- DARK & MYSTERIOUS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully over black polishes
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our nails before yours
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Extraordinairement beau ! Tiens bien, facile d'application, du plus bel effet, aussi bien posé en vernis qu'utilisé en stamping ! J'adore ! Un super bleu pour des stampings thème mer, sirènes, trésor et pirates !
Epic stamping polish which I tend to use with the Grimm's Nightfall; Mirror, Mirror, and Coconut as well.
I cannot get enough of these beautiful colors!
I really love the color of this. The blue is outstanding deep rich color. Love love love
Even brighter than expected, not as much shimmer. Stamped beautifully, but surprisingly difficult to clean off as a primary color on the accent nail.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.