Hawaii's Finest: Lehua (B342) - Metallic Salmon Pink Stamping Polish
This metallic salmon pink stamping polish is named after Hawaii's Lehua flower. Blossoming from the 'Ōhi'a tree, it's species is endemic to the Hawaiian Islands and a beautiful part of Hawaii that we'd love for everyone to experience. This deep pink polish features a cool, silvery metallic sheen for a subtle shine in your manicure. As always, our highly pigmented formulas offer a burst of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- STAMP WITH ALOHA: Bring the beauty of Hawaii to your fingertips with a metallic pink polish inspired by tropical flowers.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- summer color
No words can explain how beautiful this color is.
The color is one of my favorites. It’s such a great summer color
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.