I See Blue (B173) - Light Sky Blue Stamping Art Polish
Hello, just your friendly nail stamping polish pusher here to spread more nail art love! I See Blue (B173) is a heavily pigmented sky blue that will produce clean stamped designs, no matter how intricate the stamping plate, or it can be used as a stunning base color.
- WHO DOESN'T WANT MORE STAMPING POLISHES? These heavily pigmented nail lacquer are a must have!
- I SEE BLUE is an entrancing sky blue and once applied it will be hard to take your eyes off them.
- NOT JUST FOR STAMPING. These color are so money they also work great as a solid base coat color.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- Love Potion Pink
- baby Blue
- Summer Cruise
I haven’t had a chance to use this color yet . But it is very beautiful not as blue as shown online .Very similar to Frosty . I would recommend this color .
Stamping takes some practice. But once you get it the results are beautiful.
Still not what I'm looking for. It's not a baby blue like everyone says. But it's pretty.
This is such a pretty Blue, baby Blue, almost, and goes wonderfully with Love Potion Pink.
I thought this was going to be a pretty bright sky blue but when it arrived it looked a bit darker, and after it dried on my nails it looked even a bit darker than that. It's still a very pretty blue though and I do not regret buying it. It pairs very nicely with Maniology polish: Summer Cruise (B190). In the picture, this color is the base/background, and Summer Cruise is the stamped design color.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.