Jack (B361) - Metallic Pale Peach-Beige Orange Stamping Polish
Jack (B361) is pale orange stamping polish with a touch of peach and beige for a truly unique hue. This one-of-a-kind shade comes with a cool metallic finish, resulting in a subtle gleam. As always, our highly pigmented formulas offer a burst of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- LIGHT IT UP: This rare muted orange polish features a hint of sepia and blushing pink with a metallic finish.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- explanation haha
- stamping polish
I’m so excited for fall because this will be a staple. It coats really well and is a pretty pale gold.
Love this polish, goes well with lots of colors, really versatile! I would describe it as copper, "metallic pale-peach orange" is kind of a complicated explanation haha
This color is gorgeous. Very opaque polish
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.