Morning Glory: Delphinium (B336) - Metallic Blue Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Delphinium (B336) is bright and blissful. This light blue stamping polish features a pearly metallic finish, perfect for enjoying the fresh breezes of springtime. As always, our highly pigmented formulas offer a burst of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- IN BLOOM: Enjoy the spring breeze with this metallic light blue polish.
- RICH & METALLIC: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- polish collection
More green than blue
This is more green than blue and I'm not sure I would call it metallic. But still definitely a pretty color.
I love this metallic. I needed a bluish teal and this one will compliment my polish collection beautifully.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.