Mythos Collection: Annato Clay (B196) Dirt Brown Stamping Polish
Dig deep with our Annatto Clay stamping polish from the Mythos Collection. This earthy brown polish is rich, creamy, and heavily pigmented for perfect, bold stamped lines and opaque solid colors. Dark, dirt brown is a must-have for many stamping plate images.
*TIPS + TRICKS*: Please see our Nail Academy tab on our website for loads of how-to's and stamping inspiration.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- WARM COLORS, COOL NAIL ART. These earth tone inspired polishes are mythical to the stamping world.
- MYTHOS COLLECTION is a heavily pigmented, cream finish 6pc set of polishes, or pick up individually.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- camping plate
- chocolate brown
This color is good for Fall and Thanksgiving nails.
Your polish is the best and easiest to stamp with.
I used this color with my camping plate. This works really well for the color of dirt. It's not quite as pigmented as I would like, but it is a nice color.
Rich chocolate brown. Great polish, stamps nice. If you want a dark brown stamping polish try "Boba".
Fantastic brown that stamps perfectly. A must for your neutral collection.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.