Mythos Collection: Arabica (B201) Light Brown Stamping Polish
Arabica is a milky light brown nail stamping polish from our Mythos Collection. We've brewed up a rich batch of light brown with hints of sooty grey for a completely unique nail art experience. Get creative by stamping Arabica over your favorite base or painting on a simple coat of this highly-pigmented polish.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
*WARNINGS*: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *INGREDIENTS*: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl
- WARM COLORS, COOL NAIL ART. These earth tone inspired polishes are mythical to the stamping world.
- MYTHOS COLLECTION is a heavily pigmented, cream finish 6pc set of polishes, or pick up individually.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- MoYou London Cappuccino
I like the color very much. It looks like MoYou London Cappuccino. I bought it together with Boba, a darker shade of brown.
Quickly becoming one of my fave neutrals to use as both a base and a stamping color.
Beautiful neutral brown. As for stamping, it's ok but as a polish, it's amazing.
love this color!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.