Sandy Beach: Waikiki (B392) - Duochrome Peach Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Soak up the sun with Waikiki, a rosy pink duochrome stamping polish. This pretty pink shade features soft warm peach shimmers that shift in the light. With concentrated pigments and a subtle sparkle, this polish is a beautifully unique shade for any nail artist.
- FUN IN THE SUN: This rosy pink polish features warm peach duochrome shimmers that shift in the light.
- COVERAGE: This color is a specialty finish and will require 2-3 coats for full coverage if using as a base polish.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- back ups
- stamping plate
Mahalo for making such amazing products! I absolutely love the two colors I got! And I love the stamping plate so much! Will be purchasing more plates this week!
Nice colour and quality.
My Favorite Color Ever
If I could be a color, this would be it! It is just gorgeous and I have received so many compliments on this mani. It's the only color I've ever considered getting back ups for. If it were a wine, I'd order 3 cases. It applies beautifully and stamps just as well. So happy with this purchase!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.