Whatever Forever: Pastel Cream Stamping Art Polish Collection
Whatever Forever is a 6 color set of stamping polishes that shows the lighter/cuter side of our 90's inspired Teenage Dream mega collection. These pastel cream colors are heavily pigmented for high-quality transfers from your stamping plate to your nails. Colors in the Whatever Forever Collection are available in a 6pc master set or individually Babe Magnet (B208) - a soft pink, LOL (B209) - a custard yellow, Boo Ya! (B210) - light peach, Yummy Gummy (B211) - pale purple, Clarissa Blue (B212) - baby boy blue, Rocko Wear (B213) - light mint green.
- WHATEVER FOREVER stamping polishes are a perfect addition to our Teenage Dream mega collection.
- CUTER SIDE OF PUNKY-These pastel colors stamped over some darker/edgier colors looks totally wicked!
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
- base colors
- pastel colors
My favorite pastels!
Purchased this set a year ago and it is still my go-to for pastel colors. Only downside is the pink is a little too thin to cover on dark colors.
I'm a sucker for pastels and these did not disappoint. These colors stamp really well over black. However, they don't show up well over white which is expected for pastels. Over all I'm excited.
They stamp very well and go on smoothly even as a base color!
BooYa broke my heart >3
4 STARS cause I LOVE the stamping polishes. However, despite all the packaging...BooYa was broken and made a mess :(
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.