Around the World 2: Aussie Roo'd Girl (BM-XL160) - Single Plate
Slap on some sunscreen and slip on your sunnies; we're headed to the outback for the arvo. Our Aussie Roo'd Girl nail stamping plate from the Around the World 2 collection will help you get down with the Down Under. Stamp another passport destination right onto your nails with art inspired by the epic surf, unrestrained wildlife, and native flowers of Australia's rugged terrain. This XL (4.25in x 2.4in) plate features full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs to give you tons of ways to be creative. As with all our nail stamping plates, we use laser-engraved stainless steel, so you'll receive the highest quality and most intricate results. We love to hear from you! Leave a review and share your creation! If you're in need of a little inspiration, visit our Nail Academy page for helpful tips, tricks, and video tutorials. *NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.
- G'DAY PLATE: Slip on some sunnies and explore the outback with our Australia-inspired stamping plate
- PASSPORT STAMPER: Nail stamping is easy peasy; use w/a base color or create a decal in minutes
- THE WORLD AT LARGE: XL plates (4.75x2.4in) feature lots of full nail, accent, & buffet-style designs
- EXPLORE: Other Around the World 2 destinations--The U.K., Canada, Thailand, and Morocco
- HIGH KOAL-ITY: We use laser-etched stainless steel so you'll receive the best stamping results
- Reviews (7)
- Questions (0)
Was cheap, fast delivery considering shipping overseas and works really well
Stamps nice and all the images are great!
As all of my Bundle Monster plates, this one does not disappoint. Pretty images, and clean pick up- what else do you want. I need every plate from this collection.
In love with my purchase!
Im a nail art fanatic, and these nail plates are making me to get what I want in four easy steps: apply the nail polish, remove the excess, extract the design, and stamp away. Looking forward to seeing all the multiple combinations I am going to be able to do!!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.