Around the World 2: CAN We Get Cozy (BM-XL157) - Single Plate
When it's freezing outside, nothing feels more comforting than a slice of sugarpie and a warm double double from Timmies. Break out the blankets and get comfy with our CAN We Get Cozy nail stamping plate from our Around the World 2 voyageur collection. Stamp another passport destination right onto your nails with art inspired by the fierce hockey games, lush landscapes, and chill vibes of Canada's amazing northern nights. This XL (4.25in x 2.4in) plate features full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs to give you tons of ways to be creative. As with all our nail stamping plates, we use laser-engraved stainless steel, so you'll receive the highest quality and most intricate results. Don't forget to visit the Nail Academy page on our website for tons of tips & tricks, easy-to-follow instructions, and fun video tutorials. *NOTE*: Due to differences between monitor displays, actual color may vary slightly from image. Bundle Monster is a registered trademark of Remi Collections LLC and is exclusively distributed by Bundle Monster. Bundle Monster trademark is protected by Trademark Law.
- NORTHERN NIGHTS: Blush in the brisk, twinkling northern night with our Canada-inspired plate
- PASSPORT STAMPER: Nail stamping is easy peasy; use w/a base color or create a decal in minutes
- THE WORLD AT LARGE: XL plates (4.75x2.4in) feature lots of full nail, accent, & buffet-style designs
- EXPLORE: Other Around the World 2 destinations--The U.K., Thailand, Morocco, and Australia
- WORLD CLASS: Made with high-quality stainless steel to give you the very best stamping results
- Reviews (3)
- Questions (0)
Love all Your plates. *
Love all Your plates. * * *
Love it, but the customs charges are killing me
As much as I love BMC, I think this will be my last order. Each time I have to pay an additional $20 in customs fees. I'll miss you BMC.
Beautiful plate. Great pick up.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.