Chinese New Year Occasions: Prosperity (m043)
Bring luck and good fortune everywhere you go with Prosperity (m043). Cherry blossoms drift over paper lanterns while a dragon and phoenix bring balance of yin and yang. Stamp the prosperous symbols at the top of this plate to represent good fortune, wealth, longevity, and happiness. This plate features tons of accent, full nail, and buffet style designs.
We love to hear from you. Show us your most beautiful manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- GOOD FORTUNE: This Chinese New Year stamping plate features many prosperous symbols to wish you good fortune.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- center calligraphy
- Year of the Dragon
- stamping plate
I have only tried the Marrakesh Chick palet but I enjoyed it so far. It is a really good product it looks beautiful even after 2 weeks on. And I am really happy with this product. I hope you bring more designs out that I would love to purchase. The only “negative” aspect is that I really don’t know what the pineapple I got is for and maybe in the future put a Card of something in the package with explanation. But overall I am really happy with my purchase an I hope you guys can gros more so it is easier to buy from Europe.
Mani x Me May
Great. Colors are beautiful!
Cannot get it to work
I found this a huge waste of money.. I could not get it to work properly.. I have had cosmetology training.. so I am familiar with manicure procedures
This is a beautiful stamping plate. I tried it for the first time this weekend. I’ve received compliments on my nails all day. Looking forward to playing with it more. Can see lots of possibilities for spring!
I may be a bit obsessed with dragons, so I love this plate! This is a great plate for the Year of the Dragon, next one is in a few years, but I'm ready!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.