Chinese New Year Occasions: Prosperity (m043)
Bring luck and good fortune everywhere you go with Prosperity (m043). Cherry blossoms drift over paper lanterns while a dragon and phoenix bring balance of yin and yang. Stamp the prosperous symbols at the top of this plate to represent good fortune, wealth, longevity, and happiness. This plate features tons of accent, full nail, and buffet style designs.
We love to hear from you. Show us your most beautiful manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- GOOD FORTUNE: This Chinese New Year stamping plate features many prosperous symbols to wish you good fortune.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- stamping plate
This is a beautiful stamping plate. I tried it for the first time this weekend. I’ve received compliments on my nails all day. Looking forward to playing with it more. Can see lots of possibilities for spring!
I may be a bit obsessed with dragons, so I love this plate! This is a great plate for the Year of the Dragon, next one is in a few years, but I'm ready!
Absolutely beautiful plate from one of my favourite nail supply stores. I live in the UK and have to pay a few extra pounds for delivery but it’s totally worth it! :-) I adore this plate.
Can't wait to try the dragon
Encountered no problems with the top center calligraphy. I am a first-time stamper. My only mistakes were applying 福 hastily off-center and not using their no smudge topcoat.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.