Chinese New Year Occasions: The Great Race (m044)
Gong hei fat choy! Represent your Chinese zodiac with The Great Race (m044) stamping plate. Whether you're a dragon, dog, or snake, this plate will help you have a prosperous new year with amazing nails of course. Stamp your nails with symbols, crests, and animals. This plate features tons of accent and full nail designs.
We love to hear from you. Show us your most beautiful manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- GOOD FORTUNE: This Chinese New Year stamping plate features many prosperous symbols to wish you good fortune.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- stamping plate
- Chinese New Year
Wonderful stamping plate. Use a pen stamper to make it easier to pick up the smaller images.
Images stamp great and they ate really beautiful!
Great stamping yet again.1
These new Chinese New Year stamps are so beautiful!
Love this plate!
Beautiful Images That Look Stellar On Thermal Polish
After starting with a background of Tequila Sunrise Thermal Changing polish (yellow-warm/pink-cold), I used the Chinese New Year plates to add zodiac symbols with their corresponding Chinese characters in red stamps. Having lived in Asia and loving the people and culture, I was thrilled to see these designs on such a beautiful stamping plate. Thank you Maniology!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.