Classique: Pardon My French (m052) French Tip Manicure Nail Plate
Free-handing a french manicure can be a pain in the a**, but Pardon My French (m052) makes a classy French manicure easy AF. This plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail. For longer nails, line up the bottom curve of your french tip design with the natural skin curve of the nail bed, then paint the remainder of your nail with the same polish color. Use the gradient full nail pattern for a beautiful fade without wasting sponges. Mix and match with your favorite stamping polishes for a unique twist on the classic french style.
We love to hear from you. Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- TIMELESS CLASSIQUE: This plate features a variety of french tip designs and shapes to fit nearly any nail.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
Love the variety
Such a great, classic plate with everything I need!
Super easy french manis!
I wish that there were square plates other than that I’m happy
Super simple and easy!
Never need a salon French Mani again
This plate worked amazingly well. I had near perfect results every time I did a pickup. I used a well known brand white stamping polish- sorry Maniology it’s what I had on hand- that was highly pigmented. I was a little heavy handed with the polish and used a light scrape. I did use the Maniology ice cube stamper. The results I had were a few pick ups with pin hole size areas that didn’t pick up. I solved that by doing two rounds of stamping on my nails, one over the other, problem solved. Super quick and easy to use. Love love love the results.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.