Blogger Collaboration: twi_star (BM-XL211) - Single Plate
Another year, another collaboration plate set! Bundle Monster has scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with twi_star, and Mermaid lovers you may rejoice! Her love of everything under the sea brings you this unique buffet designed plate with all your fun loving water creatures with a little sass! *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish! **NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- MERMAID LOVERS REJOICE! twi_star gives us (BM-XL211), brings you this unique buffet designed plate full of under sea wonderment and sass!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
- Reviews (37)
- Questions (0)
Under the Sea
Super fun and everthing stamps beauifully
Amazing Product. I'd give more stars if I could!
I purchased several plates and they are all equally amazing. My clients just adore the nail art I can create for them. Will definitely be making more purchases.
Omg i am in love with this plate!!
Perfect for your aquatic needs
As amazing as this plate is I wish I bought the set of blogger plates instead of just the one. Aside from that this plate is amazing. Everything picks up so clearly and easily. I also love how long the scales are which work perfectly for my long nails. I've yet to use the mermaid herself onto my nails, but this is my go to plate when I'm having artist block.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.