Artist Collaboration: Clairestelle8 (m035) - Single Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Our gal pal, Clairestelle, is a bold pop of color in a black and white world. Together with Claire's neon heart, we've designed a plate that's ready to splash rainbows across the planet. This one-of-a-kind plate features 9 wide landscape designs both imaginative and intrinsic. Explore different realms of creativity with this simple plate.
We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give @clairestelle8 a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- COLOR YOUR WORLD: We've collaborated with Clairestelle8 to create this kickass stamping plate.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Absolutely love the beach scene!
Can't wait to try some of the other designs. I used the beach design. I love it!
Love the designs
I love the designs. They are so beautiful.
Love the designs
Fun images with multiple placement options per scene.
This was my first experience with stamping and I really enjoyed it. I like the details on this plate and chose it for the unicorns and dragons
Tons of options in one plate
There are so many options for this plate. I am from South Dakota and painted some deer hunting nails for good luck. All the deer I saw were not right for my tag, but I did get some photographs, one with the nails. When travel opens up again, I will use other parts of this plate more.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.