Artist Collaboration: elleandish (BM-XL201) - Single Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Sweet and simple, this @elleandish artist collaboration plate (BM-XL201) embodies her love for in-trend and charming designs. Just add in a glittered accent nail and you have yourself a Janelle worthy manicure design!
- We have teamed up with a trendy nail blogger to create an unique nail stamping plate.
- elle&ish brought their love for charming and in-trend designs to us and it was so infectious that we can't help but to just keep stamping!
- Designs on plate BM-XL201: A mix of fun geometric patterns, feathers, stars, love and hearts, and lacey floral, and flowers.
- Plate pictures are in digital format. Actual plates are 4.75 in. x 2.4 in. and made of stainless steel.
- Stamp over solid colors or create a decal to instantly spice up any manicure!
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- Valentine's Day
This is such a great plate because it’s so simple. I get a perfect mani every time. I used this for one of my Valentines’ manis this month!
Great design which gave me a lot of decorating option. The artistic design are so cool!
I love how many options there are for this one— simple designs that can be mixed and matched in so many ways. Really great for Valentines Day looks too, without having to have a specific holiday plate!
Beauty in simplicity
I made the mistake of sleeping on some of these more simplistic plates. This one in particular is so versatile that the design possibilities seem endless. I'm glad I got this one just in time for Valentine's manis and look forward to using some elements all year long.
Hearts and Stars
Love this plate for its versatility!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.