Bombshell Baby: Oh That Lace (BM-XL360) - Single Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
- ARE YOUR MORE THAN A BEGINNER? If so, we separated our plates from our Beginners sets just for you.
- OH THAT LACE (BM-XL360) is a frilly lace lover's dream come true. We wanna see what mani designs you come up with!
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Love this plate!
I think this could quickly become my favorite plate. The images picked up easily, even with the non-stamping pink polish. The color combinations and stamp ideas are endless. If you like lace, buy it! You won’t regret it!
Love using the lace for french manicures! So pretty and danty.
No complaints! I can't stop using this plate; it's got so many gorgeous patterns to use and gives me so many great ideas. Great quality, easy to use, etc. :)
I absolutely love the big lace print on this one. It allows for easily making a different image on each nail, while still giving a cohesive look. Changing the colors allow you to swap from dark and dramatic to light and sweet :)
Easy and fun
I was leery of stamping, as I’ve heard it can be tricky. It was so easy to get the hang of, and so much fun too!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.