Lunar New Year: Gong Hei Fat Choy (m082) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Bring good luck to your new year with our Gong Hei Fat Choy (m082) stamping plate. This mash-up plate combines 2 of our old Occasions square stamping plates (BM-H15 & BM-S228) for an all-in-one XL size. Stamp a variety of 8 beautiful full nail patterns and accent designs inspired by Chinese art and new year traditions.
We love to hear from you. Show us your most beautiful manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR: This plate combines 2 of our old Occasions square stamping plates (BM-H15 & BM-S228).
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
Lunar New Year! M082 Nail stamping plate
Beautiful plate!!!Love this plate because you can use it anytime during the year, has a variety of designs and sizes in one plate. The stamping is excellent quality.
Great Stamping Plate
This is my first stamping plate I have tried from Maniology and so far, so good! I would say I’m a novice when it comes to stamping and had a little trouble getting the jelly stamper to pick up polish, but once I got the hang of it, my nails turned out quite nicely. I used the clouds on this plate. Can’t wait to try the rest of plates I received!
This has rapidly become a new favorite plate. I love the designs and the detail, and they are perfectly etched!
Gong Hei Fat Choy Plate M082
Love the detail on the images
Chinese New Year
I will be using these for Chinese New Year. I have the original occasions plates, and they have been improved by making them larger, while maintaining their clarity. I love Maniology plates. They consistently pick up, and transfer, the images clearly and easily. I know that they will be a stamping delight to work with.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.