CYO Design Contest: Bees (m093) - Nail Stamping Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
🐝 What's the all the buzz about? A couple of busy bees created this sweet stamping plate for our Create Your Own 2019 Plate Design Contest. 🍯 Congratulations to the winners who created the designs featured on m093:
- Bria D. - TX, USA
- Ana G. - CA, USA
- Sarah H. - MN, USA
- Teila R. - Belleville, Canada
- CREATED BY YOU: This plate features some of the winning designs from our 2019 Create Your Own Plate Design Contest.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
I did a cute bumble bee set with this. I'm still learning how to use it but so far I like it a lot.
Love this plate!
Easy to use and adorable. I used the melting honeycomb with a reverse stamped bee. It was so cute.
Bees is Life!
ok so I bought a new bag and decided I'd trick out my nails to match! >laughing< I know, weird! This plate is great this time my images came out so good! Using Dandelion I kept it simple, with not too much stamping! Love the smaller stamps. This is my new fav!
I like the stamping plate. I haven't had a chance to use it yet.
This plate is perfect for spring and summer, and it complements pretty much any botanical plate well too.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.