Essentials Bright Collection: Hottie Tottie (B192) Electric Pink-Red Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Hottie Tottie from our Essentials Bright collection is an electric pink red that's too hot to touch! This feminine pop of color will brighten up any manicure. Get creative with a fresh base coat of pretty pink or stamp it over your favorite light or dark colors.
Our stamping polish is 5-free! We want you to look beautiful and stay beautiful, so our nail stamping polishes are made without 5 of the most common toxic chemicals found in most nail polishes. For more information, visit our FAQs page!
- THICK + HEAVY! These second generation stamping polishes are super pigmented and stamps gorgeously.
- BRIGHTS COLORS: Summer Cruise, Lilypad, Hottie Tottie, Sunrise, Orange Burst, and Violet Waves.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
- stamping polish
Color color COLOR!
Every time I have tried to get colored stamping polish it never worked well. They are usually not really the color once you stamp them. This one is TRUE!! It showed up really well too. I definitely have put the entire set on my wishlist.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.