Artist Collaboration: gotnail (BM-XL212) - Single Plate
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Another year, another collaboration plate set! Bundle Monster has scoured the internet for some of the hottest nail bloggers out there to bring you our third round of Blogger Collaboration stamping plates. This time around we worked with gotnail, and when she isn't polish swatching, her love of nail stamping doesn't stray far from her love of tight, intricate patterns that can be worn by anyone. *APPLICATION* : Apply any color nail polish to your chosen image on the stainless steel plate. Using a scraper, remove any excess nail polish. Using a stamper, stamp the image in a rolling motion. Stamp the design directly to the nail. Not only are our nail stamping plates easy to use, but your design can be changed as easily as a coat of nail polish!
**NOTE**: Before use, peel off the tight, protective, blue plastic on top of each plate.
- COLLABORATION TIME AGAIN! A 3rd set of nail bloggers helped create a new set of nail stamping plates.
- MORE THAN SWATCHING! gotnail gives us (BM-XL212) that is full of tight, intricate patterns that can be worn by anyone.
- BIG RELEASE? GO XL! All designs on our XL plates (4.75x2.4in) are a mix of full nail + buffet style.
- Like all of our Nail Plates, we use HIGH QUALITY stainless steel to give you epic stamping results.
- Stamp over base color or create a decal to instantly spice up a manicure! SEE DESCRIPTION FOR TIPS.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
So many creative options!
When I bought this plate I thought I’d only use it for summer themes, I was so wrong! The only limit is your imagination! Beautiful plate with so many options.
I like it
I looks good over blue with black
Top quality products
Easy to use, good quality products and services. Love my Maniology products. Sincerely Ginger Warford have a blessed day
The stamping plate is so cute! The feathers came out so clean and nice! Love these plates!
Absolutely love all of the designs on this plate!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.