Perennials Collection: Restless Dahlia (B232) - Salmon Pink Cream Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Restless Dahlia from our Perennials Collection bottles the beauty and essence of the multi-petaled dahlia flower. Rich and full in color, this bright salmon pink stamping polish will add a starburst of color to any artistic creation. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint on for a delicate pop of color.
- FRESHLY PICKED: This creamy, delectable salmon pink stamping polish adds a cute pop of color
- CRÈME DE LA CRÈME: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- EUROPE, HERE WE COME: Now, you can get your stamping polishes shipped to Europe! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanol, Polyacrylic Acid, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Hectorite.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Ok. Opaque yet streaky. Stamps really well over w/b. Left to right: Restless Dahlia, Flasdance, Boo-ya
This is such a nice soft coral color and it stamps really well over most colors.
Year round color!
Gorgeous color, this is a must have! I’m so excited when these arrived yesterday. This is a go to everyday color!
This has a great formula, the vibrancy shows up over colors very well.
This is such a lovely shade and is so opaque!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.