Sweater Weather: 3-Piece Stamping Art Polish Set
Cozy up to our 3-Piece Sweater Weather stamping polish collection. Inspired by brisk autumn nights and warm wool, we've bottled up three of our coolest, comfiest colors in metallic and cream finishes. Each lush polish stamps boldly over dark hues and looks amazing as a base for your favorite design.
- Woolly (B258), a muted purple gray
- Satin Blush (B259), a metallic rose
- and Mocha Java (B260), a metallic mauve brown.
We love to hear from you. Show us your comfy mani, and let us know what you think in the review section below.
- GET COZY: This fall inspired polish set comes with 3 rich, heavily-pigmented hues each in 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
- each other
- stamping polishes
I have used Wooly and Mocha Java and they are both great. Highly recommend this trio! in this picture I used Wooly as the base on my pinkie nail, in the gradient and marble. I stamped with Mocha Java.
These three polishes are very pretty. They also compliment each other so well. The shimmer in the two metallic polishes works so well stamping are so pretty. Definite must haves in your collection.
At first, the Mocha Java would smear when I stamped, but I found that if I leave the nail alone and come back to it with a light coat of the no smear topcoat, there is very little smear (still minor smear-age). I wasn't expecting to love the Mocha Java as much as I do, but I love all 3 of these colors. They have great coverage, and the metallic is great. I initially bought this set for the Woolly, but I'm staying for that Mocha. [insert cheesy chefs kiss]
I really love these colors, they will be go-tos for a long time with me! I did however have a problem with the Mocha Java color. I was doing reverse stamping with it and it smeared despite having a clear coat layer between it and the top color (white). I haven't tried it on its own as a stamp, but I expect it will smear there too. It may just have to be a base coat for me. I really liked the color though! (In the pics Mocha Java was used on my middle nail for the leaves, and you can see it discolored the white outline. I used Woolly as the base and the beetle is done with the Satin Blush. Most of the flowers were done with a champagne shimmer not included in this collection.)
I love this trio. So many options.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.