Rebel Yell: Nail Stamping Starter Kit - Plates, Polishes, Scraper, & Stamper
Flowers and french tips aren't for all of us. For some of us, "feeling pretty" means throwing ourselves into the mosh pit, flipping through comic books, and burning our retinas with hours and hours of gaming. Our Rebel Yell Nail Stamping Starter Kit gives you everything you need to get loud with your nail art.
- Level Up (m016) nail stamping plate
- Radio Riot (m017) nail stamping plate
- 7ml bottle of Yummy Gummy (B211) stamping polish
- 7ml bottle of Mirror, Mirror (B220) stamping polish
- 1 clear rectangular Ice Cube stamper
- Maniology mini scraper card
Express your inner fangirl with polyhedral dice, pixel sprites, and comic book blurps or rock & roll all night with tombstones, crows, and music-themed designs. These stamping plates feature a huge variety of buffet, full nail, and accent style graphics to choose from. Now, sharpen your claws and get stamping!
For nail stamping tips & tricks, we've got your back! Visit the Nail Academy page on our website for tons of easy-to-follow instructions and video tutorials.
- TURN IT UP: Rebel Yell Starter Kit includes all the essentials for nail stamping.
- STAY TRUE: Get creative with our Level Up (m016) and Radio Riot (m017) stamping plates.
- SUPER COOL: Chill out with our clear rectangular Ice Cube Stamper and an awesome Maniology scraper.
- PAINT IT BLACK: Each set gets you (2) different creative nail art polishes in 7mL (0.23 fl oz) bottles.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does NOT contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- starter kit
- nail stamping
I'm new to the "nail stuffs" world and I am having so much fun! Especially with the nail stamping! Maniology's stamps are amazing! High quality and fun designs. I like the starter kit - it's a good way to try out stamping!
So much fun! These plates let you be so creative.
My husband ordered me this kit and I am now obsessed. Was super easy to do and fun! The possibilities are endless with these stamping plates.
I’m fairly new to stamping, but I’ve bought a few plates and polishes from Maniology and other brands, and have generally loved what I’ve gotten from Maniology. But I can’t seem to get good quality stamps when using the mirror, mirror stamping polish. It tends to only pick up part of the image every time, even though my other polishes work great with the plate. I still like the polish as a regular nail polish or for abstract designs that don’t have to be perfect, but it has caused a lot of grief when I try to use it with more intricate or precise designs. The plates are awesome and very fun though.
But the yummy gummy nail polish bottle is so small that it runs out so fast. I don't want to keep buying the full set just to get the nail polishes. I wish you will have the yummy gummy nail polish available in 13ml-0.4fl.0z size for us to buy separately in the near future.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.