Rebel Yell: Nail Stamping Starter Kit - Plates, Polishes, Scraper, & Stamper
Flowers and french tips aren't for all of us. For some of us, "feeling pretty" means throwing ourselves into the mosh pit, flipping through comic books, and burning our retinas with hours and hours of gaming. Our Rebel Yell Nail Stamping Starter Kit gives you everything you need to get loud with your nail art.
- Level Up (m016) nail stamping plate
- Radio Riot (m017) nail stamping plate
- 7ml bottle of Yummy Gummy (B211) stamping polish
- 7ml bottle of Mirror, Mirror (B220) stamping polish
- 1 clear rectangular Ice Cube stamper
- Maniology mini scraper card
Express your inner fangirl with polyhedral dice, pixel sprites, and comic book blurps or rock & roll all night with tombstones, crows, and music-themed designs. These stamping plates feature a huge variety of buffet, full nail, and accent style graphics to choose from. Now, sharpen your claws and get stamping!
For nail stamping tips & tricks, we've got your back! Visit the Nail Academy page on our website for tons of easy-to-follow instructions and video tutorials.
- TURN IT UP: Rebel Yell Starter Kit includes all the essentials for nail stamping.
- STAY TRUE: Get creative with our Level Up (m016) and Radio Riot (m017) stamping plates.
- SUPER COOL: Chill out with our clear rectangular Ice Cube Stamper and an awesome Maniology scraper.
- PAINT IT BLACK: Each set gets you (2) different creative nail art polishes in 7mL (0.23 fl oz) bottles.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does NOT contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- starter kit
- nail stamping
Wonder ! Really fun... I was skeptical but its so neat and May take a little practice but easy to use and last for a while!
It took me a minute to get the gentle touch that's needed. But once I did it is so smooth and the finish is playful and fun.
Don't think I could have had a better set to start me off on this journey. I've gotten a dozen plates since and these are still probably my favorite.
I tried nail stamping about two years ago and I bought cheap plates and stampers and when it didn't work I gave up. I tried the maniology rebel tell starter kit and after watching multiple tutorials online (also maniology) tried stamping for the first time and it worked on the first try. I have bought more plates and I am ready to take all my nail polish off just to start playing with the other plates. The ice cube stamper is really easy to use, in fact I have to fight the urge to push hard on the stamper as it picks up the stamp so easily with light pressure. The stamping polish is really opaque and showed up nicely over my glitter polish.
I was really excited to try the plaid stamp. It took a few tries to get it right but I think it turned out super cute! Fun set!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.