Holographic Nail Art Vinyl Decal Guides - Animal Collection - Leopard Print
Holo! Holo! Holo! Create stunning manicures in a flash with our in-house designed sheets of holographic nail vinyls! These nifty stickers allow you to get crisp clean lines without wasting time of free handing designs! But, if you are feel the Holo Fever kicking in, use these stickers as your nail art and BAM; one of a kind manicures! The Animal Collection is available in a 5 sheet set or you can grab the sets individually. **APPLICATION** : STENCIL - Apply polish to the nail bed then, apply a quick dry topcoat. Using tweezers place vinyl on your nail. Make sure to firmly press down on the vinyl to remove any air bubbles. Apply polish on top of your nail and then immediately remove vinyl. Wait until the polish has completely dried before applying topcoat. NAIL ART STICKER - On clean, prepped nails (or on dried polish) place pre-cut sticker on your nail using tweezers. Make sure to firmly press down on the vinyl to remove any air bubbles. Apply top coat to seal in sticker.
- HOLO-RIDINALS! That?s right, b.m.c in-house designed nail art guides. Original, DIY nail art awaits!
- WILD NAIL KINGDOM. Pick the 5pc set or single sheets, either way, you get loads of animal designs.
- GUIDE OR DECALS NAIL ART? Use as stencil guides or leave holo designs on your nails for extra flash.
- SIMPLE TO USE! Place sticker over dried polish, paint over sticker, peel off, add Topcoat when dry.
- MIX AND MATCH designs in this set to come up with Original nail art manicures. Find US and Show US!
Love the turtles
Excellent Paws n Claws
I decided to pick these up since they are on sale because I am a high school teacher and our mascot is the "Wildcat". I struggle with using nail vinyls as intended, but these work great to make decals with. It also allows you to get more use out of them. I do enjoy these vinyls and they are easy to use for my purposes.
Love love love your products
This is the first time that I bought from bmc. I bought the stamper kit and vinyls and have been absolutely thrilled with them.
I am still getting used to how much polish to put on. But other than that they are fone
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.