Fall Occasions: Flavors of Fall (m256) - Nail Stamping Plate
Warm baked goods and hearty stews. Fall is filled with delectable flavors that make you feel right at home. Flavors of Fall piles those bountiful harvests and tasty treats onto a stamping plate to prepare you for the cold months ahead. With 2 buffet style designs, you can stamp just about anywhere on this plate to get your fill.
- SAVOR THE FLAVORS: Create a cute new manicure with a fall food nail stamping plate.
- TIPS FOR BEGINNERS: Learn more about nail stamping with how-to's from our Nail Academy.
- EASIER THAN EVER: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.