Happily Never After: Sweet Revenge (BM-XL192) - Single Plate
Indulge with the thrilling treats from our Sweet Revenge (BM-XL192) nail stamping plate. The Hansel & Gretel inspired plate lets you play around with body parts, sickening sweets, and wandering shadows within overgrown woods. Combine these detailed graphics with your favorite colors to create cute claws or morbid manis that expresses your unique style. This XL (4.25in x 2.4in) plate features accent, full nail, and buffet-style designs to give you tons of ways to be creative. As with all our nail stamping plates, we use laser-engraved stainless steel, so you'll receive the highest quality and most intricate results.
We love to hear from you! Leave a review and share your creation!
- SWEET AND SINISTER: Art inspired by the darker details of the Brothers' Grimm classic, Hansel & Gretel
- REWRITE THE FATE: Tell your own story by mixing and matching your favorite colors and designs
- THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL: Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to perfect nails
- BIGGEST & BADDEST: XL plates (4.75x2.4in) feature tons of full nail, accent, & buffet-style designs
- TIMELESS TALES: Our laser-engraved stainless steel guarantees precision & quality results
- Hansel and gretel
Hansel and gretel, did kill the witch but I think this plates slays the look.
This plate is sweet. Although its a Halloween plate I'm not going to use it as such. I love that maniology uses designs on themed plates that allows them to be used year round
The images are too small and shallow to get good prints. I’ve used other manilogy and bundle monster plates with no problems but these images are just too small
The images are too small and the lines are too thin to get good stamped images. I’ve tried all the recommended tips like using a light touch with the stamper and I have no problems with other brands of stamping plates but these are not made well.
I bought it as part of a gift and so far she likes it.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.