House of Horrors XL: Blood Suckers/Midnight Dreary (m064) - Single Plate
Quoth the raven, "Nevermore!" ...But we didn't listen. We've revamped 2 classics from our House of Horrors collection to bring you a bigger and badder XL stamping plate. Take a page from Edgar Allan Poe for a night of mystery and macabre or climb the moonlit steps of a gothic vampire castle. This vampire and Poe mash-up features a huge collection of full nail, accent, and buffet-style designs in all of its gothic glory.
We love to hear from you. Show us your Halloween manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- NEVERMORE: This vampire and Poe mash-up features a huge collection of full nail, accent, and buffet style designs in all of it's gothic glory.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- Edgar Allen Poe
love this plate! I've used it twice now and I've only had it for a week or two! I also accidentally ordered two and only needed one and the order had already process so I emailed Manioloy and they corrected my order AND get me a refund for the extra plate in less than a few hours! Awesome customer service!
Big fan of poe so I grabbed up this plate asap. I used a super sticky gummy stamper, "wooly" "coconut" "black" "bam white" polishes, matte & smudge free top coats. Poe designs picked up very well and looked great alongside the "polished Jess" bookish plate. Very happy with this purchase.
I ordered this because I'm a big Poe fan and the Raven is one of my favorites. I also happen to love ravens generally and bugs, trees and vampires - soooo perfect! I also made my first successful reverse stamping with this, very happy and proud ;)
Great quality, great designs and so much fun.
I haven't used the plate yet but have many visions of manis to come. I love Poe and am excited to try an antiqued script as my background for the Poe images.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.