Occasions: U.S. Monuments (m149) - Nail Stamping Plate
We're taking a trip around the U.S. to see some of the country's famous monuments. Travel to some of America's iconic destinations with manicures that are perfect for 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, President's Day, or any day you feel patriotic. Stamp with the Statue of Liberty, Lincoln Memorial, and more.
- MURICA: The perfect stamping plate for 4th of July, Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, President's Day, or any day you feel patriotic.
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.