Totally Tubular Collection: Pumpkin Head (B254) - Orange Cream Stamping Polish
WHAT IS NAIL STAMPING?
Turn on the 80's "B movie" slasher flicks. Our 80's Halloween inspired Pumpkin Head (B254) stamping polish bottles up the essence of our favorite fall festivities. Rich, creamy orange looks fierce stamped over your favorite base color or painted over the entire nail.
- RADICAL: This 80's inspired polish is a rich, heavily-pigmented hues in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Apply Creative Art Polish over your selected design on the nail stamping plate.
Holding your scraper card at a 45-degree angle, gently scrape excess polish off the design towards the edge.
Move quickly! Using the squishy part of your stamper, pick up the image with an up and down technique.
With the design transferred to the stamper, place the design onto your nail bed using a smooth rolling motion.
Seal your design with our No Smudge top coat and swoon!
My favorite color!
This orange stamping polish is absolutely gorgeous! It is bright, but not a neon. It is perfect for Halloween. I can also see it being used in the Spring for beautiful flowers! Orange is my favorite color and this is a great orange color!
Excellent opacity, great stamping polish!
This is a great basic orange color. Pumpkins would look great with this orange.
I needed an orange stamping color
This was THE color! It is bright and shows up as a true orange.
Pumpkin head (254)
Perfect for Halloween
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.