Lace (P112) - Sheer Black Nail Polish
Show a little skin (and nail) with Lace, a sheer black nail polish with a dark, yet delicate, transparency. Build it up with multiple coats or brush on lightly for a cheeky tease of color. Each bottle contains 13ml of nail polish.
- THROW SOME SHADE: This sheer black nail polish is beautifully buildable to help you throw a lil' shade or go all out.
- NAILED IT: Our regular nail polishes allow you to explore your creativity with special effects and colors that are beautiful for all-over coverage.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: All of our polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *Contains 0.4oz per bottle*
Why nail polish? Sometimes, your creativity calls for sheer colors, chunky glitters, and extreme special effects that just won't work with stamping. Regular nail polish is made to be painted onto the entire nail with a quicker drying time and features a wide array of fun styles. Explore our collection of regular nail polishes to feel inspired for your next manicure.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
silky smooth and so pretty
This is a really nice, very sheer black polish. I haven’t used it on my nails yet but I did swatch it and I am loving the sheerness of it
Perfect polish an color
Great idea...poor result.
I was excited to try this polish in the monthly subscription; however, it stained my nails terribly even with one thin coat. So, beware!
Hi MaryAnn, sorry to hear about that! We recommend applying 1-2 layers of clear base coat before any nail polish as it forms a protective barrier between the natural nail and the polish. Dark colors increase the risk of staining. Hope this helps!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.