Juicy: Sour Apple (B378) - Light Green Stamping Polish
Sour Apple is a light green polish with a hint of yellow for a ripe, tangy appearance. Formulated with our classic cream finish and rich pigmentation, this brilliant polish is a tasty feast for the eyes.
- RIPE FOR THE PICKING: This bright and creamy green is inspired by the mouthwatering flavors of ripe fruits.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- creamy polishes
- summer green
- Lime Pine
This is the exact green I was looking for!! I love Maniology's creamy polishes
These stamping polish work
Pretty orange. Stamps well.
Beautiful bright green! Stamps well, looks good over a wide variety of colors.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.