School's Out: Food Fight (B287) - Neon Green Stamping Polish
Mystery meat is on the menu, and a Food Fight (B287) is coming right at ya. This neon green stamping polish is vibrant and creamy to really pack a punch for your nail art. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- LUNCH LADY: Be the most popular baddie in the cafeteria with some neon green nails.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- Lyme disease awareness
Excellent it's the perfect shade of green to go with my football plate
This color is perfect for summer plates! It is so vibrant and very pigmented. I can't wait to see what designs to come up with.
Love this Green
I really enjoyed using this polish. Such a festive, happy color.
This wasn't as thin as the other neon colors, it worked pretty well.
Perfect Neon Green
Such a beautiful color and easy to work with. I used I for Lyme disease awareness month and it’s perfect.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.