Boba (B330) - Deep Brown Stamping Polish
Stir up your usual polish collection with some delectable creams from April 2020's Mani x Me box. Boba (B330), a deep brown with subtle violet undertones is a truly unique hue for an afternoon tea date. Our highly pigmented formula offers an explosion of color for one-coat coverage, bold details, and build-able richness opacity.
- ROOM FOR CREAM: This deep brown stamping polish features violet undertones.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- brown stamping polish
- coffee beans
- nail polish
Nice deep brown, perfect for stamping especially on lighter base. Highly- pigmented great polish!
Nice color for fall
Works best as a base color or stamped over lighter colors.
I love the color
I really like this nail polish. I was looking for a polish to stamp coffee beans on my nails. This color has brown and purple tones in it. I recommend it.
rich and beautiful color.
Nice chocolaty brown stamping polish
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.