Spiced Orange (B248) - Copper Orange Stamping Polish
Spiced Orange (B248) stamping polish feels like home. Paint this over your nails for that warm, festive feeling with you wherever you go. We've concocted the perfect orange copper blend for your next fall manicure! Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- WARM & COZY: This rich, heavily-pigmented fall-inspired hue comes in a 13ml/0.4 fl.oz size.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- base coat
Pretty fall metallic
This is such a pretty fall color - like an orange-copper mix. It stamps easily (sometimes metallics are finicky but this one worked well) and is perfect for a fall leaf-scape
Doesn’t stamp well
I couldn’t get a good stamp with this polish, I can with other colors. The color is pretty as a regular polish still, but it is not a good stamping polish.
Sorry to hear that you are having issues with Spiced Orange. For all metallic polishes, we recommend giving it a good shake before usage. Apply a generous amount and scrape lightly. If you want more troubleshooting tips, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for help!
A great change from gold or silver, the coppery look of this polish goes so well with many base colors! Great formula and picks up well.
copper orange stamping polish
great coverage and very easy to use with stamping template all about argyle - used this color over a navy dip - looked great
True copper! Stamps beautifully and opaque. I received many compliments!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.