Stocking Stuffer: Down the Chimney (B311) Taupe Stamping Polish
Waiting up for Santa? Down the Chimney (B311) stamping polish is the perfect taupe hue for your Christmas Eve. This ashy brown has a tinge of gray reminiscent of your cozy smoky chimney. Stamp over your favorite base color or paint over the entire nail for flawless full coverage.
All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold lines and vibrant colors, plus they're all 5-free! (See details for more info.)
- TOASTY: This ashy brown has a tinge of gray reminiscent of your cozy smoky chimney.
- LUSH & CREAMY: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- reverse stamping
- Beautiful over W/B
This color of brown is perfect not too dark or too light a nice taupe. Great for reverse stamping use this color all the time it has become one of my favorites.
I love it !
Opaque in one coat. Beautiful over W/B.
Why would I want brown polish?!? BECAUSE ITS USEFUL!
I got this in a set and initially I was like, this is the throwaway polish of the set, but honestly, it’s one of my most used! It looks great for floral outlines and for outlines when you do pastels or things that you want to look kind of classy. It has been an unexpected go to polish.
Down the Chimney
If you are looking for a softer alternative for outlines on your reverse stamping, this is the one for you! A grey-ish taupe, almost mushroom-y shade with excellent pigmentation will give you a well defined outline of your image without the harshness of black!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.