Sonnet (B425) - Rouge Rose Pink Cream Stamping Polish
- PAINT THE ROSES: A deep rouge pink polish with our classic cream finish.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
Stamps well over white and black
This polish is opaque. It stamps well over white and black. I would not advise going by Maniology’s first pic, because it’s darker than that one. It does have a hint of pink, and leans toward a wine color. I attached pics for reference.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.