Sugar + Spice: Nutmeg (B352) - Clay Red-Orange Stamping Polish
- INDULGE: Warm up with this clay red-orange polish, reminiscent of fresh nutmeg.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly-pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle.
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
This is such a beautiful creamy color! It is gorgeous for Autumn, but could be used anytime!
This is a great Autumn color. I did not experience any staining, so I'm happy with my purchase.
Great 2 season polish
This is a beautiful fall and even summer polish. It deep enough to be fall and still bright enough for summer.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.