Lasso (B395) - Duochrome Yellow Stamping Polish
- RIDE ON: Traverse the desert plains with a golden yellow duo-chrome stamping polish with shifting glints of amber sparkles.
- FULL COVERAGE: All of our stamping polishes are highly pigmented for bold designs and vibrant colors.
- 5-FREE AND CRUELTY-FREE: These stamping polishes are only tested on our own nails before yours.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- WARNING: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
"5 simple steps" for nail stamping
Paint a generous amount of stamping polish onto a design.
Scape off excess polish with the edge of a scraper card, holding it at a 45 degree angle.
Quickly, roll the stamper head onto the design.
Transfer the stamp onto your nail, using a smooth rolling motion.
Finish with a layer of Smudge Free Top Coat
- autumn foliage
- brush strokes
A beautiful full coverage coppery yellow
Lasso has become my favorite yellow! It's super versatile and can go with each season, although it really shines with autumn foliage. Yellow is a tough color to go on top of darks, but Lasso can do it! Over dark or with low angle light, you get a real warm coppery color. I used Lasso for the jaguar and snake in this mani.
My picture didn’t save but the yellow works nicely with warm or cool tones depending on the season.
Love this color and the quality. Super easy to use and goes on smoothly.
Right pop of Sunshine Yellow
This is a nice pop of yellow like sunshine to my designs, especially my plaids.
Lovely Rich Yellow
Surprisingly good coverage considering it’s a shimmer. Brush strokes weren’t a problem. Great shade!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.