Artist Collaboration: Nailbees (m007) - Single Plate
The queen of kawaii has arrived! Minnie aka @Nailbees from Japan brings you tons of cute animals and floral frames to pretty up your paws. Designed after Nailbees' own collection of hand-painted manicures, you'll be able to stamp parakeets, piggies, deer, puppy butts, and more! This XL (4.75 x 2.4in) stamping plate features tons of kawaii full nail and accent style images. No matter what you decide to create, we know you'll achieve amazing results with our premium quality stainless steel and precision laser engraved images. We love to hear from you! Show us your beautiful manicure, give @Nailbees a shout out on Instagram, and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- QUEEN OF CUTE: Stamp puppy butts, balloon animals, chillaxing cats, sailing whales, and floral frames.
- PRETTIER PAWS: Create nail art that makes you feel cute with your favorite kawaii animals.
- CREATIVITY IS YOURS: Self-expression is easy! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to your next mani-masterpiece.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- ONLY THE BEST: Our laser-engraved stainless steel guarantees precision & quality results.
- customer service
I love all the images on this plate the animals are all so cute i really love the cinnamon buns image and the kitty in the cup, all the images are just cute
Love this plate! It's so cute! I bought 2, 1 for a friend. When I got it I noticed 1 plate wasn't etched in as well as the other and was near impossible to capture on the stamper. I contacted customer service and got a super fast response and they sent me a new one asap. The new plate works wonderfully! Good to know they have wonderful customer service.
This plate has some super cute designs and its a collaboration with Nailbees I absolutely love her nail art
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.