Daisy Downer: Keep Off The Grass (m027) - Single Plate
Put the petal to the metal with our Keep Off the Grass (m027) stamping plate. These grumpy flowers aren't ready to be picked! They're ready to pick a fight. Stamp a garden fresh variety with an entire stamp full of buffet and accent-style designs.
We love to hear from you! Show off your manicure and let us know what you think in the review section below!
- PICKING A FIGHT: These grumpy flowers got up on the wrong side of the flowerbed!
- ENDLESS CREATIVITY: The nail art possibilities are endless with just one nail stamping plate and your favorite polishes!
- EASY AF: Stamping is simple! Just scrape, stamp, and swoon your way to a beautiful new manicure.
- BIGGER IS BETTER: This XL stamping plate (4.75x2.4in) features a huge variety of images for you to create with.
- GET INSPIRED: Check out our Nail Academy or join us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube for tips, tricks, and inspiration.
- stamping plates
Love these grumpy flowers
The plates have NEVER disappointed. I love the collaborative plates. There are so many faces on this plate. So many FANTASTIC options for nails, of all sizes. Love love love THIS plate
Es realmente hermosa esta placa y como siempre de excelente calidad
This downer is an upper!
Absolutely adore this plate!! Plate quality is top notch so stamping is crisp and clear. The images all make me giggle. Such a delightful theme. I mean grumpy flowers? So CUTE! I work in the horticultural field and these images are a hit with all my co-workers as well. This review goes for the other plate in this series, cause who could choose from the 2? So I bought, and love, both
I love both of the plates from the collection. I used both to create a really cute nail design for the spring and every time I looked down at my nails I smiled. You can't ask for more than that.
Daisy downer stamping plate
Love my stamping plates! Designs are great east to use
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.