Rainbow Splash: 6-Piece Master Set - Sheer Tint Stamping Polish Collection
Cool off with some color from our 6-piece Rainbow Splash stamping polish set. These sheer tints are vibrant and sheer for refreshing, juicy nail art. Build color for darker tints or more opaque color. Use less paint over light colors for a watercolor effect. Paint over nudes or naked nails for a jelly and stained glass look. Grab the entire set or individual polish colors!
Rainbow Splash Collection includes:
- Sunny Day (B271)
- Poppyseed (B272)
- Vermillion (B273)
- Violet Spectrum (B274)
- Garden Gnome (B275)
- Ocean Depth (B276).
- DIVE IN: Sheer tints are versatile! Create watercolor, glassy, and jelly effects.
- QUALITY CUTENESS: These rich, vibrant colors are sure to stamp and transfer beautifully.
- 5-FREE STAMPING POLISH: Does not contain formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), formaldehyde resin, and camphor.
- HELLO WORLD: We've got lots of international shipping options! Check our Shipping & Returns page for details.
- WARNINGS: Keep away from open flames. Adult supervision for ages 6 and under. *0.4oz per bottle*
I brought this pack because I wanted to do watercolor and stained glass effects. Super enjoying playing with the polish.
So unique and pretty
I decided to try a black base, stamp the image it white, then use a blank space to put dots of different colors then stamp over the whole image and the result is beautiful. These colors are fun to me because they dont appear the same applied as in the bottle since they are shear tint. Makes me want to try a bunch of different things with them to get different shades of the colors and effects :)
totally disappointed with the rainbow set, the colors are absolutely transparent, they look like water with coloring, they can not be used with stamps, the colors are not noticeable
Hi Marcela, this set is meant to be a sheer tint stamping polish where you can use it to stamp as well as filling in colors for reverse stamping.
Great turn out!
They look like candy!
They look especially pretty over glitter polish! The red and the pink are my favorites!
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.