Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper/Clean-Up Brush with Replacement Silicone Stamper Head
Start small but dream big! We'll help you get that little stamp right where you want it. Our Dual-Ended Pencil Stamper and Clean-Up Brush stamps the tiniest details with accurate precision. Pick up small accent designs or target specific areas of larger images with our tiniest stamper yet. The opposite end of this stamper features a flat angled clean-up brush to help you wipe away excess paint from your skin and cuticle area for faster, prettier manicures!
- Tiny 0.6” soft silicone stamping head reduces mess for perfect placement
- Long 5.3" handle maneuvers like a pencil for better control
- Flat angled clean-up brush wipes away excess paint
- Acetone-safe bristles curve with your movements for gentle, precise cleaning
- Clear acrylic handle filled with sparkly jewels
- Protective caps to protect stamper & brush from damage when not in use
- Includes (1) replacement stamper head
Small and simple, yet greatly significant. This tiny stamper will change your nail stamping game completely!
*NOTE: Clear acrylic handle may become cloudy when exposed to acetone. To maintain the best condition of your acrylic handle, avoid contact with acetone and wipe hands clean before use.
♥ PRO TIP: Use scotch tape or a lint roller to clean handle and stamper. Acetone-grade solution may be used on the clean-up brush.
- PRECISION STAMPING: At 0.6 inches, this is our smallest silicone stamper yet
- LET ME PENCIL YOU IN: Long 5-inch handle feels just like a pencil for better control
- FASTER CLEAN-UPS: Flat angled clean-up brush wipes up all those little mistakes
- WE'VE GOT YOU COVERED: Protect both stamper and brush ends with protective caps
- HARDCORE STAMPERS: We've included (1) extra silicone stamper head for a fresh start
- stamper head
Cannot comment on the stamper yet, however love the brush!
The silicone stamped head falls out so it's a bit annoying.
Though I have not yet tried the stamper, the brush is my absolute favorite for clean up! My nails always look so tidy after using, and the angled brush makes it easy to avoid wrecking all of my hard work
I have had no issues with this item. It has a nice feeling to it. I feel like the brush is slightly thicker than I'd like, but I am getting used to using a light hand with it. I haven't had a ton of use for the stamper end, as I'd rather use the ice cube stamper which I can see through when I place.
I love the size. Makes it easy to add small images (stamps). The brush is a definite bonus for easy clean-up.
Oops, this item is sold out (but not for long!). Leave us your email address, and you’ll be the first to know when it’s back in stock. Pinky promise.